About Me

My photo
United States
19 going on 20. in love with Jesus♥♥ this journey just keeps getting better. join me? and maybe you could share yours with me. :) lovelovelove.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Too lazy to post.

dear reader,

So basically, i could stop right here and just let you figure out what it's all about based on the title. Yes, i've been too lazy to post, but not to write. I have 3, yes, 3 blogs in the draft category as we speak that will go up soon. As soon as i finish writing. :) hang in there!

that is all. in the meantime, i'd like to leave a couple of songs that i've been obsessed with lately and direct you to some of my favorite blogs if you haven't checked out my blog roooooll :D
"Laghing With"- Regina Spektor.

My obsession spurred from reading this blog. you must go read it if you haven't, the next post on the "Tough Topic Tuesdays" should be up later today. I hope. Jenny is a busy mommy, singer, blogger, human, so we'll have to wait. (that is, if you're as obsessed with her blog as i am. :))

I love Jenny Simmon's blog- "Cupcakes, Sprikles, and other Happy Things" she's part of the band Addison Road. :)

Other music; Owl City. Have you heard? Have you listened to Adam Young? He's amazing. For lack of a better word. ( i couldn't quite put together a review that would serve his music justice if i tried.) So you should go have a listen. :)

Last. (for now) Jon McLaughlin. Amazing. I won't even try to say anything further. Just go listen! :)

and that is all for now my friends. enjoy your Tuesday! & remember, God loves you.

lotta love; (trying a new signature) if you comment, let me know which of these three you like; 1-lotta love, 2-love love, or 3-sick love. thanks! :)
gabyyy

1 comment:

  1. I watched the music video and I like it :D I'm going to check out Owl City! Haha! Umm...I like lotta love. God bless!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete