About Me

My photo
United States
19 going on 20. in love with Jesus♥♥ this journey just keeps getting better. join me? and maybe you could share yours with me. :) lovelovelove.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Funnel Cakes.

dear reader,

(specifically two of my dear Twitter friends... you know who you are. haha.)

Here ye here ye! it has finally come. i've finally stopped putting it off. (sorry it's not laziness i felt, i just felt the need to back away for a bit. stop writing on my computer and write on paper. i've been indulging myself in books too. (as you may've seen from my Twitter updates. haha.) i lovelove reading! :D So, here, im giving yall the recipe for the Funnel Cakes i baked the other day. :) i hope you enjoy the experience of making them & eating them as much as i did. :D
here are a few pictures from my own experience; >
So. while i was editing this post, getting ready to post it today, the bottm half erased completely :( on accident. hahah. so instead of re-writing it i decided i'd simply lead yall to the link where i got this from. I saw it on tv, them went to the website for more help. :)
ENJOY!
the other version of this post had explanations and suchh... if you want help LET ME KNOW. i'll be glad to help. :D
ActivitytTv. there's the website guys. i feel so upset that this post isn't how it orginially was, but oh well.
Again, if you wanna ask me for the little tips i used myself to make this a lot easier, let me know. :)
take care!
lotta love! (signature still pending and you'll find out why by reading my previous post.)
,gaby

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Thanks for the recipe :) I'm going to write it down & give it a try soon.

    God bless!
    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete