About Me

My photo
United States
19 going on 20. in love with Jesus♥♥ this journey just keeps getting better. join me? and maybe you could share yours with me. :) lovelovelove.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AnnieBlogs and makes Oreo cookies.

dear reader,

So, this past Monday, i made cookies. Oreo cookies. I got the recipe from my new friend, Annie.
Im not gonna lie, my first attempt at these famous cookies was a pure disaster. Nuff said.

The second attempt however, was unbelievably rewarding. I loved the cookies. :)
Here are some pictures i took, excuse the quality, i just couldn't get a good one. haha.
I tried to make mine look fancy, like Annie's. :D





If you want the recipe for the cookies, go visit Annie's post and while you're there, say HI :)

We also made Turkish Delights, yea from Narnia. Ours were not with strawberry-delish that Edwin (you do know who he is, right?) ate though, we used orange juice and limon. Pretty good though. :) Didn't take pictures though. Bummer! It just flew by me, i didn't even think about it. Next time, promise.

Recipe.
Turkish Delight; a sweet treat from Narnia!

Questions, comments, concerns, shoot! :)

Btw! If you guys try these recipes out, do share. I wanna hear of your success or not so success. I wish you all the luck/skill/gift or whatever it takes to bake wonders. ;)

all my love,
gabyyy


2 comments:

  1. Mmm...the oreo cookies look yummy! :D I'm going to have to get the recipe for those. Thanx!!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. I am SO impressed. Seriously. Tell me what happened between the first time and the second time. I'm dying to know.

    I. Love. Your. Blog.

    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete