About Me

My photo
United States
19 going on 20. in love with Jesus♥♥ this journey just keeps getting better. join me? and maybe you could share yours with me. :) lovelovelove.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Intermission.

dear reader,
So, in case you didn't know, im a senior in high school! yayy :)
But with all the excitement there's also tons and tons of responsibilities :/ But i have the Lord to help me through the upcoming year, just as He did through the oh-so-stressful, junior year. Last year was THE most stressful year i've ever had.
So with that said, i go back on Monday. Yes, THIS Monday. Summer is over for us school kids. yay again! (not a yay for summer being over. hahah.) im excited because i can't wait to see the opportunities & the open doors God will present, but im also nervous. If you've been through this, you know how i feel.
So on to my point, having to be in school, homework and all, i probably won't get a lot of chances to blog & when im free ill probably want to use that time to rest or cuddle in my bed and read a book. (to relieve myself from working so hard for school; yes i am planning on excelling this year. i know God can help me do so because last year He gave me glimpses of my true potential. That does not mean that ill, by any means, forget i have a blog and that i committed myself to sharing with you about my relationship with Christ & whatever else comes along my one life. Our relationship & experiences as Christians shouldn't be kept secret.
I will post whenever i can, don't you worry. But the posts will probably be a lot more spaced out, not like in the summer. hahah.
Tomorrow, Sunday, is officially my last day of summer, and i'd like to rest. So i might go silent on Twitter for bits there... & might not even log on at all just so that i give myself a complete break before Monday. Technology & all. But then again, i just might not. Who knows. That's just something i thought about like 10 minutes ago. hahah.

So, this is not by any means a good-bye blog world, it's a simple intermission from constant action on my blog that'll probably take the whole school year. With some intermissions from school to come and blog on here & fill yall in about my life as a senior. (the more in-depth version) I will however, continue to update regularly on Twitter. (hopefully. hahah.)

lotta love! (still pending. i've gotten several opinions about my new sig, and this one has been a favorite.)

,gaby

No comments:

Post a Comment